Are you passionate about hospitality and interested in the wine industry? We are currently seeking Mandarin speaking Hospitality Sales Associates with a strong understanding of Chinese culture and sales experience. This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of our growing Mandarin program and have an influence on the direction it will go.
The individual will be responsible for leading tours and tastings for our Mandarin speaking guests, selling wine, creating brand awareness (Beringer is being distributed in China) and collaborating with our Mandarin Hospitality Sales Associates at our other sites to create tailored tours across our properties for the guests. Additionally, you will be assisting with translations, community outreach, and some private events.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin Chinese language
- Must be 21 years of age
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Passionate about wine
- Sales and conversion via hospitality and knowledge
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay their knowledge of wines and wine production
- Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
- Must have a clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions
- Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
- Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Sonoma, Napa and Bay Area restaurants
- This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), some holidays and evenings
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs (a case of wine)
Any Treasury Wine Estates employee who meets the above requirements and is interested in applying for this position should:
1. Inform your immediate Supervisor/Manager
2. Complete the online Inside Talent application
3. Contact Kayla Van Kampen, Talent Acquisition Specialist,
(707) 259-4687, or email@example.com
This is an E Level role.
Hospitality Sales Associate - Mandarin Speaker 2017.doc