Sterling is one of Napa Valley’s most visited and iconic wineries, and just one visit up the tram you will understand why! We are currently recruiting for a full time Hospitality Sales Associate to join our team where you will be an integral part in the creation of memorable experiences of all of our guests. If you have customer service experience and a passion for wine, we want to hear from you!
- Set-up and host wine tastings for guests
- Provide world class customer service to site visitors
- Assist in events and various site activities
- Assist with restocking, inventory, wine packing and floor upkeep
- Register operations, retail sales and wine club promotions
- Understand and adhere to Tasting Room policies and procedures
- Act as an informed resource for consumers regarding winemaking, winegrowing, production, vintages, availability of products and brand awards and accolades
- Two plus years’ experience in Tasting Rooms, Retail or related customer service industry, cash register experience a plus or combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of winery operations a plus
- Requires excellent communication, presentation, customer service, organizational, and technical skills, specifically cash register operation expertise
- Stand for up to eight hours
- Lift and carry 50 pounds (cases of wine)
- Maintain professional standards in the work environment with consumers, supervisors and colleagues
- Must be flexible and respond to change
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have valid California Driver’s License, with a good driving record
Must be available to work weekends
Any Treasury Wine Estates employee who meets the above requirements and is interested in applying for this position should:
- Inform your immediate Supervisor/Manager
- Complete the online Inside Talent application
- Contact Kayla Van Kampen, Talent Acquisition Specialist, (707) 259-4687, or email@example.com
This is an E Level role.
Hospitality Sales Associate Sterling.docx