We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Hospitality Sales Associate at BV with a background in customer service, a good eye for detail, and truly enjoys fostering a wonderful experience for every guest that visits the property. As a Hospitality Sales Associate, you will be the main point of contact for our guests, so a polite and friendly demeanor are a must. The ideal candidate must be able to increase sales by promoting BV as a Luxury Winery to on-site visitors as well as host wine tastings and assist in retail operations.
- Set-up and host wine tastings and tours for guests
- Act as a backup for other Hospitality Specialists who are conducting tastings and tours
- Operate cash registers
- Promote wine clubs
- Pack wine for retail orders.
- Assist in events, private dinners and various site activities
- Assist Merchandise Dept. with restocking, inventory and floor upkeep
- Provide world class customer service to site visitors
- Follow site policies and procedures.
- Complete projects and other duties as directed by Retail Sales Manager.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to relay their knowledge of wines and wine production
- Dynamic communication skills & positive attitude
- Must have a clean professional appearance and excel in intercommunications and interactions.
- Ability to start a project and carry through to successful implementation
- Knowledge of food and wine, the wine industry, Sonoma, Napa and Bay Area restaurants
- This position must work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), some holidays and evenings
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. (a case of wine)
- Two years of wine industry/and or tasting room experience highly desirable
Any Treasury Wine Estates employee who meets the above requirements and is interested in applying for this position should:
1. Inform your immediate Supervisor/Manager
2. Complete the online Inside Talent application
3. Contact Kayla Van Kampen, Talent Acquisition Specialist,
(707) 259-4687, or firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an E level role.
Hospitality Sales Associate BV PD 2016 (US).docx