We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Vineyard Manager to joining our business and oversee operations across our Robe Vineyards.
The Vineyard Manager is accountable for all aspects of running the vineyard as a business unit within ensuring that fruit is produced to specification and that key business objectives are achieved through the application of best practice in the areas of viticulture, commercial, human resource, continuous improvement and HSE management.
Key Responsibilities/ Accountabilities will include:
• Ensure fruit produced meets “end use” specification thus providing outstanding value to the customer.
• Develop and manage capital and operating budgets that support the achievement of business objectives.
• Optimise return on capital investment by maximising utilisation of assets.
• Participate in the business planning process for the region and lead the planning and implementation of strategies and objectives for the site.
• Manage the implementation of all capital projects.
• Minimise costs of production without compromising “end use” specification of fruit.
Tertiary qualification in viticulture or agri-business management or related disciplines are a must. Extensive experience managing medium sized teams, commercial acumen and excellent communication skills are imperative to the success of the role.
This is a Group C role.
As a matter of courtesy, please discuss your application with your manager prior to applying. For further information please contact Simon Cornell at Treasury Wine Estates Talent Acquisition on +61 8 8301 5854
Please refer any external applicants to our TWE Careers page to be eligible for a Talent Cellar referral reward.
ROV Vyd Manager PD 171006.docx