About The Role:
The Benefits and Leave administrator is responsible for managing the leave process in the US- for occupational and non-occupational leaves. They also manage the life and disability programs and support the global fleet program locally.
- Manage leaves across the US in a consistent, compliant manner
- Coordinate leave management with internal and external stakeholders, balancing employee support and business needs
- Manage understanding and expectations of employees and managers
- Manage life and disability programs, including vendor relationships and claims management
- Support change management in rollout of new programs and ongoing continuous improvement in processes and procedures.
- Support global fleet administrator with local needs
- Support Health and Safety team with Workers’ Comp administration
- Manage Leaves inbox, answering questions in a timely manner
- Document all processes and procedures, maintaining all required plan documentation
- Work collaboratively with benefits, payroll, and HR teams
- Other duties and projects, as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 4-5 years leave management experience with increasing level of responsibility
- CLMS/CPDM a plus
- Spanish speaking preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 4-5 years leave management experience with increasing level of responsibility
- CLMS/CPDM a plus
- Spanish speaking preferred Deep knowledge of applicable US Federal, State and local Employment legislation regarding leave management, including HIPAA and applicable benefits regulation
- Impressive communicator and presenter with the ability to readily engage audience and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proven history of developing effective partnerships, both internal and external.
- Strong vendor management skills. Commercial thinker and highly customer-focused
- Well-developed numerical financial, analytical and audit skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence, credibility and good judgment
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to prioritize and consistently deliver on commitments
- Good with detail without losing si of the strategy. Capable of being flexible and creative when required
You are a detail oriented leaves and benefits specialist that has a passion for providing excellent internal customer service to your employees. You have a solid knowledge of all laws and regulations associated with leaves and benefits, eg. ADA and HIPPA. You can multitask juggling core duties, projects, and customer service.
Role Grade: D
Any Treasury Wine Estates employee who meets the above requirements and is interested in applying for this position should:
1. Inform your immediate Supervisor/Manager
2. Complete the online Inside Talent application
3. Contact Lisa James, Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager,