About The Role:
The Global Wellness Manager delivers the wellness plan for Treasury Wines Estates (TWE) worldwide via a combination of regional and global programs. These programs build foundational wellbeing with an emphasis on resilience. They drive measurable improvement in the overall health of employees and a reduction in lost time incidents, sick leave and workers compensation claims.
The Global Wellness Manager will support the design of a multi-year strategy for the program, will build, train and manage a global team of Wellness Champions. They will help design programs, identifying goals and reporting requirements. They will communicate with stakeholders to identify gaps in care and ongoing issues and design programs to address them.
- Deliver the wellness plan for TWE worldwide via a combination of regional and global programs to build foundational wellbeing with an emphasis on resilience
- Develop a strong understanding of the well-being challenges identified across TWE and define culturally appropriate initiatives to address them, maintaining global consistency as far as possible
- Leverage existing programs in TWE like the EAP
- Support in design and delivery of the US Wellness Rewards program
- Manage global Health Champions
- Drive measurable improvement in the overall health of employees and a reduction in lost time incidents, sick leave and Workers’ Compensation claims
- Design and deliver reporting to identify results of wellness programs
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with 4-5 years benefits and wellness experience with increasing level of responsibility
- PHR/SPHR a plus
- Bilingual a plus Strong technical expertise and previous experience creating and managing a corporate wellness program. Global experience is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of applicable US Federal and State Employment legislation regarding benefits and wellness. Additional experience with global wellness requirements desired.
- Impressive communicator and presenter with the ability to readily engage audience and interact effectively with all levels of management
- Proven history of developing effective partnerships, both internal and external.
- Strong vendor management skills. Commercial thinker and highly customer-focused
- Well-developed numerical financial, analytical and audit skills
- Ability to work independently with confidence, credibility and good judgment
- Demonstrated project management skills; ability to prioritize and consistently deliveron commitments
- Good with detail without losing sight of the strategy. Capable of being flexible and
Role Grade: C
Any Treasury Wine Estates employee who meets the above requirements and is interested in applying for this position should:
1. Inform your immediate Supervisor/Manager
2. Complete the online Inside Talent application
3. Contact Lisa James, Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager,